Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Chocolate Muffins

Deng..Deng..Deng..Deng.. See! That's my muffins.. My first time to bake muffins.. so happy to see the result when I took them out from the oven. Can't wait to taste it already..hehehe




It's really simple to bake this muffin and make me feel like sharing the recipe with you all. I am sure you will fall in love with it after you taste it..;-) Here's the recipe:

Ingredients:
- 300g butter
- 300g chocolate chips/bar
- 115g brown sugar
- 5 eggs
- 115g self-raising powder

Methods:
1. Cook butter and chocolate chips/bar with low temperature
2. In a separate bowl, beat together eggs and sugar.
3. Stir in the self-raising powder.
4. Stir chocolate mixture until moistened.
5. Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes at 160 degrees C, or until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.

No comments: