Sunday, February 10, 2008

Victoria Station in PJ

Due to our work and that my dear is not around in KL during this Valentine's Day, we had a pre-valentine's dinner @ Victoria Station in PJ last night.

I was being told that this restaurant is well-known for its steaks and unique decor featuring railway coaches which you can dine-in. I actually visited the branch located at Damansara with my colleagues a few years back but this was my first time dining in its PJ branch.

Ok.. let's check out what we had for the dinner.. ;-) This is the complimentary entree.. Bread with butter.


We've ordered a Sharkfin Crabmeat Soup and Seafood Cocktail as our starter. The soup was served with some shark fins and crabmeats. It tastes like the "sharkfin soup" where you can find in those chinese restaurant. If I were to compare, of course, the chinese restaurant will definitely taste better. :-p


The Seafood Cocktail was quite nice. As you can see, there are fresh shrimps, crabmeats, mix vegetables and scallops at the bottom.


As for the main course, dear ordered VS Ribeye for himself and a Grilled NW Salmon Cajun Steak for me. VS Ribeye is actually a combination of rib eye that comes with Baked Potato, Corns and Broccolis. I cannot take beef and dear also didn't comment much on the food.


Grilled NW Salmon Cajun Steak is a mixture of grilled salmon with some french fries and mix veges. I personally think that it's quite tasty if you have it with the tartar sauce. We never had any dessert as we were so full after the dinner.


Thank you dear for the pre-valentines dinner. :-)

No comments: