Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Buffet Hi-tea in Legend Hotel

Last weekend, my dear and I went for buffet hi-tea in Legend hotel.

We took LRT to PWTC. This was the first time taking train with my dear.. :-p the train was crowded with people.. but it is quite convenient .. we can avoid the jam in the city.

We reached there about 1pm ++ ... the cafe was quite empty and probably it was still early for hi-tea and also due to puasa (I guess).. After registered, we managed to get a table which near to a corner :-) more privacy and we can enjoy eating ..

We started our main course with mihun goreng, spring roll, chicken wings, Thai style fish, veges, pasta, nasi lemak (my dear’s favorite ..hehe.. and also mine.. :-p) and etc.. I only got a few pictures for this session because we were busy enjoying the food ..


See.. is this looks like "shark fin soup"?? It taste a bit sour and spicy .. how come?? I thought dear put vinegar for me.. but he didn’t.. weird.. nice to see .. but not nice to drink..:-(


I prefer this.. chicken porridge with "yao zha guai"..yum yum ..


and also the dim sum. My dear got it for me.. :-)



We ended up our lunch with the dessert here.. it looks so colorful and yummy.. chocolate, yam, strawberry, vanilla and mango with nut and chocolate chips..


No comments: